Access and manage your account
Check balances, view statements, transfer
funds, pay loans, download account information, and much more!
- View up-to-the-minute balance and history information for all your
Credit Union accounts, including savings, loans and your Credit Union credit card.
- Search for specific transactions by time, amount or date range,
and view cleared check images.
- Transfer money from one Credit Union account to another, even transfer
from or to your account at another financial institution. Or transfer money to another
member’s account, like that of your college-age son or daughter. (You must call
to set up this service.)
- Make loan payments.
- Set a custom eAlert. Would you like to know when your account balance
goes below a certain amount or when a direct deposit has occurred? eAlerts can be
used for just about anything.
- Open a sub share account, money market, or certificate.
- Export your account information to Personal Financial Management
(PFM) software including Quicken™ and Microsoft Money™.
- View or print statements from December 2005 to the present.
- Make a deposit from your computer using
- Pay bills using ePay.
How to sign up for eBranch
To sign up for free online banking please call (800) 897-6991 option 2 or
come by a local branch
to set up your account online.
Read eStatement Disclosure Agreement
View your statements online, anytime
It’s easy to go green with eStatements. Log on to eBranch
and click "eStatements"
left hand navigation list. Read through the disclosure and accept it to stop receiving
paper statements. You can begin using eStatements immediately. Simply choose the
month and year for the statement you want to view. You will receive a reminder email
each month that lets you know that your latest statement is ready to view.
If you ever change your mind and want to receive paper statements again, call (800)
897-6991 or come by
View and pay your bills online
Pay bills online with ePay, available through eBranch.
ePay gives you control of your bills. It’s free!
- Pay anyone, anywhere right from your computer. No stamps to buy or checks to write.
- Pay a friend even if all you know is their email address, or create a gift check
with a custom message for a special occasion.
- ePay is free with any Credit Union Checking Account.
No limit to the number of bills you pay. You can even view and pay bills from your
- Choose to register for eBills to have selected bills presented to you electronically
right from your ePay account.
- The Calendar provides a handy overview of your payments and reminders. Set one-time
or recurring reminders or notifications easily, and choose whether to receive the
alerts by email or text.
- Convenient “Show me how” buttons are located throughout the program for instant
Enrollment is required before using ePay and may take a few days to activate.
Secure sign in
Sign in securely using your account number and password through eBranch
. Click ePay on the left hand navigational list to
Enter Your Payee Information
You will need your payment information (account numbers, address information, etc)
from your bills.
Start Paying Bills
Pay any company or individual in the United States. Enrollment is required before
using ePay and may take a few days to activate. Log-in to
and click ePay on the left hand navigational list to register.
Would you like to learn more?
Watch a video
, or call or
come by and we'll walk you through it.
Deposit your checks online—receive your funds immediately!
We are always looking for ways to offer you more convenience. Now you can deposit
checks from your own computer! It's easy, safe and best of all, you'll
have instant access to your deposit.
- Sign on to eBranch.
- Click "eCheckDeposit" from the left hand navigational list.
- Looking at the check you want to deposit, fill in the requested information, print
the deposit slip and mail it with the check to the Credit Union. It's that simple!
Your deposit will show up immediately in eBranch: you can spend your funds within
seconds. This is a great benefit for those times when it is difficult to get to
the Credit Union. (Note: If we don't receive the check in the mail within ten
calendar days, we'll debit the money from your account.)
eCheckDeposit is available with Dividend, Gold and
Advantage Checking accounts.
Access and manage your account, pay your bills, and find ATMs from your Smartphone.
Now you can manage your money anytime,
anywhere—without a trip to the Credit Union or sitting in front of your computer.
Mobile banking is truly banking at your fingertips. It’s FREE,* convenient, flexible